Margaret Addison Hall
Built in 1959 as an additional women's residence for Victoria College this oddly-shaped six-story building provided 80 single rooms and 60 double rooms and stands just north-east of the Wymilwood Student Union. It is now co-educational. It is named after the university's first dean of women.
L.W. Richards, University of Toronto: An Architectural Tour, Princeton Architectural Press, New York, 2009, p.90.