Curator of Mammals in the Royal Ontario Museum (1936)
Mr. E.C. Cross supervised the growth and physical development of the Ontario Fisheries Research Laboratory in 1932, relieving the Head of the Department of Biology, Dr. B.A. Bensley from part of his increasing administrative burden. In 1936, Cross became the curator of Mammals at the Royal Ontario Museum.
Craigie, H.E.A History of the Department of Zoology of the University of Toronto. Toronto, ON: University of Toronto Press, 1962.