Cardinal Flahiff Basilian Centre
Originally built in 1949 as St. Basil's Seminary, this E-shaped structure fronting on St. Joseph Street was substantially altered in 1979 by the addition of unattractive concrete additions to the front which greatly detract from the clean design of the original. It how houses a chapel, offices, a dining hall and accommodation for retired Basilian fathers.
L.W. Richards, University of Toronto: An Architectural Tour, Princeton Architectural Press, New York, 2009, pp.99-100..